MedSoc Presents: The Summer Ball 2019 – Early Bird Tickets
Out of stock
Much like resits, your younger sibling, and Shrek 2, nobody likes a sequel… but here’s one anyway. Our MedSoc committee is proud to present the most anticipated event of the summer (excluding Parklife, Glastonbury, Coachella and Fyre festival) – THE SUMMER BALL!😖🤯😋😎
Join us at The Civic Centre on the 1st June for a night of rampant debauchery.🐉💃🏻🍻
The dress code is black tie, and the evening will kick off at 7pm sharp. We’ve got some super secret surprises in store for you…
┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬
Here they are:
– Arrival drink
– 2 course meal with dessert buffet
– Half bottle of wine each
– Live jazz band
– The (in)famous guest speech, courtesy of our very own Bryan Vernon
– Photo booth
– Professional photographer
– Free after party (TBC)
The first 100 tickets will be sold at £39; after this, tickets will be £42, so be sure to get yours ASAP!🤑🤠
After submitting your order, you can pay via bank transfer with your full name as the reference or in cash at any of our Friday bar events (we recommend paying by bank transfer as there aren’t many free bars left).
**You MUST be a MedSoc member to come to the ball.**
If you don’t have membership yet, you can still buy this online or in cash at any of our events.
Last boring bit:
– Once you’ve bought tickets, please send us via Facebook message who you want to sit with – __ people per table.
– Please send any dietary requirements (allergies, vegetarian etc.)
MedSoc love ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)